So you’ve got an idea or project that will positively impact your local area? Great! We’d love to hear about it. At our SOUP events, 3 people/groups have the opportunity to speak to their neighbours for a few minutes about an idea, initiative, project or event.
Examples of ideas/projects could involve:
- Starting a new community garden or replanting an existing one
- Building a community cupboard for neighbours to donate food and others to pick up from
- Launching a local safety initiative or neighbourhood watch group
- Refurbishing a local park
- Hosting a community gala event
- Commissioning a new mural on behalf of the community
- Cleaning up a local area, such as a street, a creek or nature reserve
Interested? Fill out your details below and someone from the SOUP team will be in touch with more information.
Questions? Please get in touch! firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note: Due to COVID-19 we have currently postponed our events until there is more clarity around the situation. We’re still welcoming applications to present, however we are not able to confirm as of yet when and where the next presentation night will be going ahead.