So you’ve got an idea or project that will positively impact your local area? Great! We’d love to hear about it. At our SOUP events, 3 people/groups have the opportunity to speak to their neighbours for a few minutes about an idea, initiative, project or event.
Examples of ideas/projects could involve:
- Starting a new community garden or replanting an existing one
- Building a community cupboard for neighbours to donate food and others to pick up from
- Launching a local safety initiative or neighbourhood watch group
- Refurbishing a local park
- Hosting a community gala event
- Commissioning a new mural on behalf of the community
- Cleaning up a local area, such as a street, a creek or nature reserve
Interested? Fill out your details below and someone from the SOUP team will be in touch with more information.
Questions? Please get in touch! email@example.com